Monday 27 June 2016

Imodium

Well, it's my first time off Bali and I am experiencing my first diarrhea. I have only eaten at the very classy restaurant attached to my hotel: The Pearl of Trawangan. I did have some ginger tea at the spa but that shouldn't be a problem... what about that pina colada??? hmmm....

My legs are covered in raised red spots.

Who knows what it is.

Once the sun went down, pussy cats emerged miaoing all over the place. Adorable - but no one pats them or anything. When you give them a pat they purr and just love the attention - so affectionate.
Don't worry - I used the hand sanitisor after each pat - I'm not an idiot.

I went to the spa and had a 'salt scrub' - where they rub salt ALL over you. It was an abrasive experience. Then a massage. It was pretty good. An amazing view of the mountains of Lombok through the window.

This place is VERY touristy. After a week in Amed, I feel like I'm in down town New York City - actually more of a European city since most of the tourists are speaking German/French/other Euro accented English.

Tomorrow I'm hiring a push bike and a sea kayak  - I'm gonna be like Lyle Lovette only with a bike on a kayak instead of a pony and a boat.


Now I'm stuck listening Lyle Lovett songs on You Tube.... this is gonna take a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment