Tuesday 28 June 2016

Don't book ahead!

The lesson I learned on these holidays was... 'Don't book ahead'. The hotel that was booked was nothing like the photos and the trip back to Bali from Gili was impossibly difficult to find. It would have been easier to wing it and find the ticket once I needed it.

This morning I got up early to be at the dock at 9am. After going all over the place looking for the company who I had bought the ticket from... turned out that it was the SAME GUY I was talking to yesterday when I was pushed off the bike by the horse.

The email I got back from them company was "come down at 9am"

But when I did... I discovered that I was two and a half hours too early! 

Stitch Up!

Yep. I have had to take 3 extra taxi rides today.... back to hotel and back to dock.
That horse knew EXACTLY what it was doing.
*voice of horse*
"She's about to find out where to catch the boat back to Bali, quick, knock her off her bike, keep her in a constant state of perplexity.  She'll have ride back and forth all morning."

As long as it spends its extra money on healthy stuff and not blow it all on sugar lumps.

No comments:

Post a Comment