Sunday 26 June 2016

Gili Trawagan

Made it on the fast boat to Gili islsnds off Lombok. The boat was very fast, I thought it would take hours but I'm here before lunch.... and starving.

The boat wasn't unsafe at all, but the boat company logo is a fish wearing a snorkle. Hmmmm....

There was an amazing view of Mt Agung from off shore where the clouds curled around it just like the Indonesian illustrations.

If you do plan to go by fast boat... wear bare legs and feet. Getting on and off involves walking in knee deep water and catching you luggage as it is passed/chucked down to you.

Usually when I get off one form of transport I am bombarded with taxi offers. But there I was on the beach with all my luggage standing in wet pants and shoes.

Dragged everything through a wurang and got on a taxi pulled by a pony. Poor little guy.

No comments:

Post a Comment