Tuesday 21 June 2016

Waiting for my room to be cleaned.

Wow. I have nothing but napping, reading and swimming to do.
This takes some getting used to.
I'm learning to walk slowly like the locals. Still not happy with the large german/swedish family (found out later they were Hungarian) making a racket round the pool every time I try and relax.
Bit sick of Michael Buble too.
Focus on the good stuff.... this orange juice is AMAZING and the breeze is just lovely.
Ok... hopefully they have cleaned my room and I can re-mount the steed of death in search of lunch.
Did I mention little children laughed at my driving? Yep, it's just like school. Oh, and no child goes to school here it seems. They just hang out. Saw a few kids in uniform on their death bikes earlier this morning. No helmets. Just a wing and a prayer.
Children know the English for "good luck" and "be careful".
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment