Thursday 23 June 2016

Relaxation

Sometimes it's hard to shift a negative mood.  My realisation on arrival that the hotel was not up to scratch set me off, I think. And then seeing that video of a drugged lion for tourists to pose eith makes me reconsider my safari bookibg on Sunday...... my driver today drove all day for ~$80 and will work all night as a security guard. He slept while I was shopping.
Why do I have so much and these oeople so little. It's not fair and I find knowing this affects the luxury of my hotel experience.
Everything I order they say "please enjoy your drink". But will I? Do I really find joy in the diversity of my diet?
The driver I hired has "only one menu- fish and rice everyday".
3 bintangs.
I am feeling more relaxed.
But guilty. 

Even more so when I read on fb that friends are suffering from depression and I am hopeless to help them.

Not sure how to feel.... another bintang sets the mood while a gekko sings in the night.

No comments:

Post a Comment