Friday 24 June 2016

Routine

I have a routine now.

Wake up before dawn.
Drink the can of iced coffee I bought the night before.
Go to the beach and build some stone balance towers before the locals see me and think I'm nuts.
Do some Yoga/Tai Chi moves.
Read
Eat Breakfast
Jump in the pool for a swim
Lie next to the pool and read till I'm dry
Go back to bungalow and draw/write/paint
Eat lunch
Jump in the pool for a swim
Lie next to the pool and read till I'm dry or until children annoy me enough to want to commit murder
Go back to bungalow and read/nap
Eat Dinner
Jump in the pool for a swim
Lie next to the pool and read till 7pm because the pool gets shut down at 7pm and the sun is gone.
Go to the shop across the street and buy a packet of purple sweet potato chips and a can of iced coffee.
Go back to bungalow and watch Netfix and eat purple sweet potato chips.

Yep. and tomorrow I'll do it all again.

That's my idea of a holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment