Saturday 25 June 2016

Slept in

Woke up round 4am but thought... nope. I'm not going onto the beach in the dark, despite being wide awake - so I turned on Netfix and actually had a lie in.... until...

"knock knock... sorry... knock knock.... so sorry"

My laundry returned to me at 8am, apologetically.

By 8am it is too hot to be out in the sun - so I might have to be quick and use the 20 mins between the sun falling behind the trees and intense darkness if I am going to do some stone balancing today.

Wow, I've turned into a Victorian - I've become so used to long twilights.

Today I bought some bleach for the toilet because... bloody hell... the bathroom SMELLS!

Tomorrow is my last day in Amed. On the 27th I get on a "fast boat" and go to Gili Trawangan, then back to Kuta to my first hotel I stayed at last year: Bakung Sari - my favourite!

No comments:

Post a Comment