Thursday 26 May 2016

Returning to Bali in 2016

Last year I went to Bali for the first time. I got a deal. For return flights and 7 nights in a gorgeous hotel - $800. Wow. I had the time of my life. AND I won a second holiday! So here I go back only this time not to Kuta but to Karangasem in Amed. I'll be taking my ukulele, my paints, my laptop and I'm gonna get creative without any fear of guilt because I won't be doing any school work for 12 days!

The plan is to hire a bike and do a bit of traveling around Bali and I have booked to stay in  Gili Tranwangan for 2 nights. I'm counting the days.

Here is a photo from my tranquil spot on Nusa Penida in 2015.


I'm also looking forward to those amazing Papaya Juices.



Only 24 days to wait. Till then I have 158 reports to write 52 exams to mark and 6 Semester Planners to prepare.

Deep Breath.

No comments:

Post a Comment